In Loving Memory of Eloise L. Morales
Our Mother, Our Mentor,
Our Dream Catcher
"My staff and I invite you to visit our campus and let us help you make your dreams come true. Because here at Texas Covenant Education, "You Really Can Do It!"
-Juan R. Osteguin III, L.V.N./Director
Texas Covenant Education will be recognized as a premier allied health vocational institution whose students meet the dynamic employment needs of the global community.
Texas Covenant Education mission is to provide Texans with high quality, affordable, accessible and inclusive vocational education which culminates in gainful employment.
Partnerships with school districts, local colleges, business and industry, and the community at large as part of our seamless system of employment oriented learning which creates pathways to success through:
• Workforce and customized training
• Certificate and Licensure programs
• Refresher and continuing education
• Support services for the enhancement of student learning and success
Texas Covenant Education is an entrepreneurial-learning community whose member’s value:
• Students as full partners in their learning
• Teamwork, collaboration, and interactive learning
• Mutual respect, inclusiveness and open communication
• High standards of professional ethics and individual integrity
• Diversity and accessibility
• Quality customer service, excellence, accountability, and responsibility
• Fun and enjoyment
Approved by the Texas Covenant Education, Board of Directors
September 17, 2008
- Medication Aide
- Basic EKG Interpretation
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Spanish Nurse Aide
Grievance Policy & Procedure
- The school has a certificate of approval from TWC to operate a career school or college in the State of Texas (S2441)
- The school’s programs are approved by TWC.
- Students must address their concerns about the school or an educational program by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog;
- Students dissatisfied with the school’s response to their compliant can file a formal complaint with TWC, and
- Information in filing a complaint with TWC can be found on the Careers Schools and Colleges Webiste at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/.
Note: While students are expected to first use their school’s complaint procedures before filing a complaint with TWC, TWC will respond to any student complaint it receives, and will require speedy response and resolution by the school, including a possible refund to the complaint.
Furthermore:The above mentioned process can be utilized for any school or program approved by TWC in the State of Texas
PDF download of